You will develop a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation addressing the following components of the proposal. Include a minimum of seven resources with in-text citations and a resource page.
- Explain how a specific program, situation, clinical service, or public awareness initiative would benefit from the integration of a telehealth device.
- Describe the specific telehealth device ( FIT BIT) selected to resolve your specific situation.
- Include the name of the manufacturer and an image or link to an image of the telehealth device you are proposing.
- Explain where the telehealth device will be used.
- Examples include hospital, outpatient, ambulatory surgery, long-term care, hospice, physician private practice, in a home, remote area, or on a person.
- Explain the type of clinical information that will be gathered using the telehealth device.
- Select at least one clinical data point.
- Explain how consent for treatment, service, or use will be obtained for telehealth services or device use, and how the information generated from the use of the telehealth device will be protected.
- Discuss at least one perceived risk and ethical issue associated with the telehealth device you have selected.
- Summarize your findings in the final slide and include detailed speaker notes for each slide.
PLEASE DONT FORGET SPEAKER NOTES AND MUST BE VERY SPECIFIC ABOUT HOW IT MONITOR THINGS. INCLUDE TRACKING SLEEP PATTERNS AND MONITORING AND TRACKING HEART RATE AS A PRIMARY FOCUS