In order to complete this discussion, you need to first:
- read “Science Hasn’t Defeated Free Will” by List
- read chapters 10-11 of Dew & Gould
- read “Loki and the Problem of Determinism” by Chilton
If you have not done so, stop now to read that material.
For your thread, refer to the above sources as you answer the following questions:
- Which determinist argument against free will is strongest in your view? (Give your reasons.)
- Which single argument supporting free will is strongest in your view? (Give your reasons.)
Your thread should demonstrate that you have reviewed all the assigned readings.