In Module One, you performed a personal SWOT analysis and reflected on your readiness for organizational change. Then, throughout the course, you learned to lead and manage organizational change based on strategic decisions. You have also learned several other skills and concepts through the other courses and the various badges and certifications you earned in this MBA program.
Now, it is time to reflect on these skills and use what you’ve learned to create a personal action plan for your career and professional development. Doing so will not only help you revisit various management-related concepts and skills you learned and developed in this program, but will also help you understand how these concepts and skills can be applied in the workplace. This is also a wonderful opportunity for you to review your own journey from the start of this MBA program up until now—the end of the program.
Create a personal action plan to apply and further develop the skills you have gained in the MBA program.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Skills assessment: Reflect on the personal SWOT analysis you completed in Module One. Your response should address the following:
- Describe any changes in your personal SWOT analysis based on skills you have acquired in the course.
- Explain how might this affect your ability to handle organizational change in the future.
- Personal action plan: Create a personal action plan based on skills you learned in this course and in the MBA program. Your response should address the following:
- Identify two key skills from this course that you will apply in your career and explain how each of these skills could help in your career growth.
- Identify two key skills from the rest of the MBA program that you will apply in your career and explain how each of these skills could help in your career growth.
- Identify two skills from the MBA program that you feel need further improvement and describe how these skills will help in your career growth.
- Identify badges or certifications from the MBA program that you feel will be most useful for your career growth and explain how you will apply them.
- Accountability: Describe actionable steps you will take to keep yourself accountable for developing and applying the skills that you learned throughout the MBA program.
Guidelines for Submission
Submit a 2- to 3-page Word document. Sources should be cited according to APA style.