Let’s challenge your understanding of computer network requirements.
You are going to design a hypothetical network for one of the three people described below. Your design will be a list of all the specifications that this network will have. In addition, you will need to write up a document explaining why you have selected these specifications, features, and components for the person you chose.
Choose to design a network for one of the following.
- A retired gentleman on a fixed income
- A small-business owner
- A young college student
At a minimum, you must consider the following items in your design.
- Connecting devices
- Internet connections
Devices to consider on your network can include but are not limited to:
- Smart TVs
- Gaming Consoles
- Mobile devices
- Digital media players
- Smart home devices
Document minimum requirements:
- A minimum of three full paragraphs in addition to a neatly ordered equipment list. (DO NOT copy the list from the Internet)
- Your submission must have five to ten devices excluding the modem and router.
- Submit only one document via the link title above.
- Use paragraph structure. Use complete sentences and proper grammar and spelling.
- Include a header that contains your name, the assignment name, the course code from page two of the syllabus.
- Your document must be one of the following formats (.doc, .docx, or .rtf).
- Cite any and all sources.